Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions ("Terms of sale") describe the terms and conditions under which we supply any product ("Product") or products (or both) listed on www.interiorr.com ("our website") to you.
Before ordering products from our website, please read the Terms of Sale carefully. These Terms of Sale describe who we are, how Products will be delivered to you, how we can end the contract with you, what to do in case there is a problem, and other important information. You must agree to these Terms of Sales before you order any Product from our site.
You agree to the Terms by subscribing or using any of the services, regardless of how or why you subscribe. You must not use or subscribe to our services if you don't agree to the Terms.
These Terms refer to you, the user who accesses the Website and its contents, as well as the use of the Services provided through it. Furnicher's franchisors, affiliates, and partners shall be called "Service Providers".
www.interiorr.com website ("Website") is an Internet based content and e-commerce portal operated by Furnicher, a company incorporated under the laws of the Netherlands
You agree to accept all terms, conditions, and notices that may be posted on this Website. Furnicher reserves the right to refuse registration from any User at its sole discretion.
Identity for the enterprise
Furnicher (subpart of the Republic Group BV).
Address: Poortland 242, 1046BD in Amsterdam, The Netherlands
E-mail: [email protected]
Chamber of commerce: 84346760 (NL)
User Account Password and Security:
After you have completed the registration, you will receive a password and an account number. You are responsible for the password and account. All activities under your password are also your responsibility. Furnicher must immediately be notified of any unauthorized or breached security of your password. You agree to log out of your account after each session. Furnicher will not be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from your failure of to comply with this Section.
Furnicher provides a range of Internet-based services through the Web Site. One such service allows users to purchase original merchandise such as furniture or home furnishing. You will also be charged for shipping the product to your address.
Right to Withdraw
When delivering products:
1. A consumer has 14 days to cancel a contract that he or she has with a supplier. The consumer or authorized representative of the entrepreneur receives the product within 14 days.
2. During this time, the consumer must not touch any packaging or products. The consumer is allowed to only open the packaging and use the product to decide if he wants it to stay. The consumer can withdraw his right of withdrawal at any time and return the product in its original packaging and condition.
If you provide services:
3. Within 14 days of the date of entry, the Consumer may terminate an agreement for services.
4. To exercise his right of withdrawal, the consumer must pay attention to the trader.
1. The consumer is responsible for returning the goods to Furnicher if he exercises his right of withdrawal. The items must be in a good condition (damage-free), and in the original packaging that they were sent to Furnicher's warehouse in The Netherlands (address Identity Furnicher).
2. If the consumer has already paid, the entrepreneur will reimburse it. It will be refunded within 14 days of the return being made, unless it is cancelled or checked.
The User agrees not to modify, reverse engineer, copy, transmit, distribute, transmit, perform or reproduce, publish, license, or create derivative works from any information downloaded from the Website. Furnicher granted permission for limited reproduction and copying from the Website. The Website prohibits unlimited reproduction, wholesale copying, unwarranted modifications or data.
User Conduct & rules
You agree that you will only upload and post material on the Service or Website that is legal. As an example, but not as a limitation, you agree and undertake that you will not use the Service for any other purpose than:
- Threaten to violate the legal rights of others;
- Upload, distribute, and disseminate offensive, profane, or indecent topic name, material, information, or other materials.
- Upload files that include software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, unless permission is granted.
- Upload and distribute files that contain viruses, malware, or any other software that could damage the website or other people's computers.
- Send or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters
- Any file uploaded by another user to a Service can be downloaded.
- Falsify, remove, or omit any author attributions or legal notices or proprietary labels, labels of origin, source software, or material labels in an uploaded file.
- You must not break any codes or guidelines applicable to a specific Service.
- To violate any laws or regulations in India or elsewhere;
- This Agreement and any other terms and conditions applicable to the use the website are not allowed.
- User Warranty and Representation
You warrant, guarantee and confirm that the content submitted is yours and you are authorized to use it. Furnicher has not threatened or filed any suit or proceeding regarding any content, including trademarks and trade names, service marks, or copyright.
Exactness is not guaranteed
Furnicher makes no warranties about the final product ordered by the user. There is a possibility that you will not be completely satisfied with any product, service, information, or material purchased or obtained through the Website. It is possible that you will need to change certain aspects of your order such as the size or colour. It may be necessary to adjust due to differences in size charts between brands. Furnicher can e-mail you or send an approval request to your email address. The right to reject the requested production change is yours at all times. Furpact.com may request that you accept a second production change if an alternative method to shipping your merchandise is available. If you decline to accept the second request, your order will be cancelled. Your original payment method will be used to reimburse you for all costs.
Intellectual Property Rights
- Furnicher owns all Intellectual Property Rights on the Website. This includes all rights, title and interest in, as well as copyright, related rights, patents, utility models, trademarks, trade names and trade marks, trade marks and trade names. Goodwill, source code, meta tags, databases, text, content and hyperlinks. Furnicher grants permission to you not to reproduce, distribute, or copy any content from the Website.
- You are responsible for any content that you upload to or provide to any Service, despite the above. All text, data, and information, as well as images, photos, sounds, and video, that you upload, transmit or store through our various services, are your responsibility. Third-party users are permitted to view and reproduce product customization content.
These are links to third-party sites:
Furnicher may link to other websites ("Linked sites") from its website. Furnicher does not have any control over the content of any Linked Site. This includes any link within a Linked Site, or any updates or modifications to a Linked Site. Furnicher is not responsible for any transmissions from any Linked Site. These links are provided by Furnicher for your convenience. Users should verify the accuracy of any information before they rely on it.
Disclaimer Of Warranties/Limitation Of Liability:
Furnicher tries to ensure that the information is accurate. Furnicher does not make any representations or warranties regarding the accuracy or completeness of data, information, or products.Furnicher is not responsible for any indirect or punitive damages or other damages that result from: (a) the use of the Services; (b) the unauthorised access or alteration of user's transmissions or data; (c), any other matter relating to the services, such as damages for loss of data or profits, or any matter connected to the website or the service. Furnicher will not be responsible for any inability or delay in using the website or the related services, including the provision of or failure to provide Services. Furnicher is not responsible for any information, software, products, or services found on the Website. Furnicher is not responsible for website access being unavailable or suspended unexpectedly due to technical issues or any other cause beyond Furnicher's control. All material downloaded or obtained from the Website is at your own risk. They are also responsible for any data loss or damage that could occur to their computers as a result of downloading such material.
Furnicher will not be responsible for any damages, claims, costs, or expenses resulting from any breach of these Terms.
Cancellation of Fraudulent/Loss to business Orders
To ensure safe and secure shopping, we regularly check transactions for fraud. Furnicher can cancel any order, past or future, if it finds any suspicious activity.Furnicher has the right to refuse or cancel any order if it finds inaccuracies in pricing or stock availability. We may ask for additional information or verifications before accepting an order. We will notify you if your order is cancelled in whole or part. If your order is cancelled after payment has been made, the amount will be credited to your Card Account.
If one of these conditions is met, a customer could be considered fraudulent.
- Furnicher sends payment confirmation mail to the customer, but the customer does not respond.
- The customer fails to supply the necessary documents for verification of payment details
- Missuse of an email/phone number from another customer
- Customer enters an invalid email address or phone number
- You shouldn't use a coupon code too frequently
- The customer returns the wrong product
- Customer refuses to accept order
- All orders are subject to the "snatch-and-run" procedure.
- Customers may be blocked if they are involved in fraud or lose business.
You can find all prices on our website. They are also included in these Terms and Conditions. All prices are in Euro. Furnicher reserves the right to change prices, products, and services at its discretion.
You will take title and the risk of losing all products you order from Furnicher upon shipment to the shipping carrier (DHL).
- Furnicher reserves the right to terminate or suspend your access to any website or service it considers in violation of its Terms.
- Furnicher reserves the right to remove any content or other materials that are related to your use. Furnicher will not be responsible if you end your use.
- From the date of termination, either party will hold you responsible for any products or services that you have ordered. You are also entitled to any royalties that are legally due under the
User License Agreement.
The Governing Law
These terms will be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of The Netherlands. The Netherlands shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any conflict of law principles or disputes arising therefrom.
These headings and subheadings serve only for identification and convenience. These headings and subheadings are not intended to limit or define the Terms.
Interpretation of numbers and genders
These Terms will apply equally to both the singular and plural versions of the terms. If necessary, any pronoun which includes the masculine and feminine equivalents of it will be used. The phrase "include", "includes", and "including" are considered to be followed "without limitation". Except as otherwise noted, the Terms contain the words "herein", "hereof", "hereto", "without limitation", and "without limitation".
Any provision of these Terms that is unenforceable or invalid in whole or part shall be deemed invalidated and unenforceable. All other provisions of these Terms remain valid and in force.
These Terms stipulate that all material and content uploaded to the Website are users' responsibility. Furnicher does not have the right to review the contents before they are posted on the Website. Furnicher does not endorse, verify, or otherwise vouch for any user's content. Users may be held responsible if their content is defamatory or protected by trademarks or copyright or any other rights. If you come across any abuse or violation of these Terms, please report to [email protected]
How can we address mispricings?
We can't guarantee that all items in our catalog are correctly priced. Prices are checked as part of our dispatch procedures.
If the price is lower than stated, we will ship the item and charge the correct amount.
If the actual price of a product exceeds our stated price, we will cancel your order and notify you.
Terms For Promotions/Contests/Offers/Campaigns
Terms and conditions for promotions and offers
- Discounts will apply to the total merchandise value. Because we are based here, VAT is not charged on all products. Once all discounts have been applied, you can issue or redeem a coupon.
- Except as noted, only one gift coupon/coupon/credit card may be used per order.
- Discount coupons - Account holders might receive discount coupons from occasion to occasion. These coupons cannot be used for purchases that were made using the coupon's registered account. Refunds can be requested in the same way as the original payment method.
- Coupons for discounts - We may occasionally offer discount coupons to be used in conjunction with certain purchases made through this Website.
- Furnicher offers different contests and schemes at different times. These Contest Terms & Conditions will be made available on the Site.
- Furnicher reserves the right to change/modify/add/delete any of the terms and conditions prevailing on the different promotional schemes it introduces in market from time to time. Furnicher reserves the right to withdraw any scheme from the website or market at its discretion.
- In case of any query pertaining to use of coupon and/or credit note or regarding the schemes, please email customer care at [email protected]
- Furnicher officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, employees, and joint ventures are subject to any claim or demand arising out of or in connection with the Contest.
Furnicher is a first-come first-served website. If customers wish to have access to better products or styles, they must log in sooner. The merchandise cannot be restocked once it is sold out. We can't guarantee availability of any Product, and we won't inform you if it is. In the event of a conflict, these T&Cs and any Contest terms will prevail.